RANGE SAFETY RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Children 10 to 18 years old are allowed on the range but only with a parent
(Contact us to make sure we have another range officer available)
- You must be 18 years old to enter the range unaccompanied
- No more than 3 people per lane
- Expectant mothers are not allowed in the range area
- Federal law requires that you must be 21 to rent a firearm or purchase ammunition for a pistol
rifles and shotguns
- Rifles: up to .308 gauge are allowed
- Shotguns: 410, 20ga, 12ga. We only allow 00-buck and 000-buck shot
- Please ensure your rifle is properly cleaned and lubed.
pistol calibers not allowed
- .44 Magnum
- .50 Cal.
ammunition not allowed
- NO Magnum rounds or +P rounds are allowed
- NO TRACERS OR AP MUNITIONS
- NO 5.56 Ammo
- NO SLUGS, 0-BUCK, SPECIALTY SHELLS
range safety rules
- Eye and ear protection are required before entering and while on the range.
- All guns must remain cased until on the firing line.
- All firearms must be pointed downrange when un-cased.
- All magazines must be loaded while on the range.
- Keep your finger outside of the trigger guard until you are on target and ready to fire.
- All guns are always considered loaded at all times.
- Do not teach others to shoot. Click here to learn more about our qualified instruction.
- No photos or video while shooting.
- No shooting from the holster unless during approved instruction.
- Rapid fire prohibited (more than 1 shot per second).
- Patrons that exhibit careless or negligent handling of firearms will be asked to leave.
- Patrons will be held responsible for damage to range equipment.
- You must be able to speak and understand the English language.
We cannot communicate safety instructions during an emergency if you don't speak English.